- Date of birth: 29-09-1988
- Place of birth: Constanţa
Mihaela Velicu was born in Constanţa, grew up in Km 5, was a student at "Mihai Eminescu" High School and studied the Actor's Art at UNATC "I.L. Caragiale", Doru Ana class, group coordinated by Mircea Rusu and Alexandru Jitea. After the undergraduate cycle, completed in 2012, she continued with the master's degree in Actor's Art, also at UNATC, Gelu Colceag and Tania Filip class. She debuted in the company of the renowned stage director Victor Ioan Frunză where she played in "Furniture and Pain", " The nameless Star", "Summer Night's Dream" and others. She played important roles in shows staged at several theaters in the capital, including "Metropolis", the Romanian Playwrights Theatre, the State Jewish Theatre, the "I.L. Caragiale" National Theatre, Apollo111. On the Constanța State Theater's stage you can see her perform in ”Parallel Universes” by David Lindsay-Abaire and „The two gentleman from Verona” by William Shakespeare.
THE TWO GENTLEMEN OF VERONA
- "BECCA" în spectacolul RABBIT HOLE / directed by: Radu Iacoban
- "" în spectacolul SEASIDE STORIES / Direction, script, sound design: Radu Afrim
- "LUCETTA, servitoarea Iuliei" în spectacolul THE TWO GENTLEMEN OF VERONA / Directed by: Alexandru Mâzgăreanu